Cape Coral in Pictures: Cape Coral Bike Night (Feb. 2017)
Thousands made their way to the South Cape this past Saturday evening as the City of Cape Coral hosted the first Cape Coral Bike Night of 2017.
As always, the event filled the city's Entertainment District with the roar of motorcycles, the sounds of music blaring from the two stages located at each end of the event, and the chatter of thousands making their down SE 47th Terrace taking in all Bike Night has to offer.
Saturday was the first of four Cape Coral Bike Nights scheduled for 2017. The next Bike Night will take place April 8.
To see photos from this past weekend's Bike Night, click on the link below.
- 5 Things To Know- Cape Coral Burrowing Owl Festival 2017
- 5 Things To Know- Taste of the Cape/ Symphony at Sunset 2017
- Annual 'Evening with Maurice LoMonaco' concert to be held March 9
- SCHEA set to host South Cape Mardi Gras Trolley Event this weekend
- Celebrate Cape Coral Night Parade set for March 4