On the Agenda: Cape Coral City Council Meeting Preview (Mar. 20)
The city council will hold its second of two March regular meetings this afternoon.
The meeting is scheduled to begin at 4:30pm in Council Chambers at City Hall, located at 1015 Cultural Park Blvd., Cape Coral. The meeting is open to the public.
Below are details on some of the items scheduled for discussion and possible vote, as well as the full meeting agenda.
- On the Agenda: Cape Coral City Council COW Meeting Preview (Mar. 27)
- City receives $600,000 state grant for stormwater improvements
- Council Member Stout appointed to FL Commission on the Status of Women
- Mayor Marni Sawicki decides against re-election bid
- Mayor Sawicki decides against run for second term